Bilirubin CAS# 635-65-4
Bilirubin, Promotion Season Now in Store and Free Sample for Testing with Factory Price
- Appearance: Orange to reddish brown crystalline powder
- Assay: 99. 0%min
- Packaging: 10kg/drum
- Sample: Available
Bilirubin: The Complete Guide
Request A Free Quote
Quality Control of Bilirubin
Quality Control & MSDS
Packing of Bilirubin
Description of Bilirubin
Bilirubin (formerly referred to as haematoidin) is a yellow compound that occurs in the normal catabolic pathway that breaks down heme in vertebrates. This catabolism is a necessary process in the body’s clearance of waste products that arise from the destruction of aged red blood cells. First the hemoglobin gets stripped of the heme molecule which thereafter passes through various processes of porphyrin catabolism, depending on the part of the body in which the breakdown occurs. For example, the molecules excreted in the urine differ from those in the feces. The production of biliverdin from heme is the first major step in the catabolic pathway, after which the enzyme biliverdin reductase performs the second step, producing bilirubin from biliverdin.
Bilirubin is excreted in bile and urine, and elevated levels may indicate certain diseases. It is responsible for the yellow color of bruises and the yellow discoloration in jaundice. Its subsequent breakdown products, such as stercobilin, cause the brown color of feces. A different breakdown product, urobilin, is the main component of the straw-yellow color in urine.
It has also been found in plants.
Basic Info of Bilirubin
Cholerythrin;hemetoidin;21H-Biline-8,12-dipropanoic acid, 2,17-diethenyl-1,10,19,22,23,24-hexahydro-3,7,13,18-tetramethyl-1,19-dioxo-;Bilirubin;Biliyubin;Expand
S22; S24/25; S36; S26
Appearance & Physical State
light orange to brown crystalline powder
925.2ºC at 760 mmHg
What is Bilirubin?
With the progress of science and technology and the development of society, chemical products have invariably permeated our daily lives, in medicine, food, cosmetics, electronics, industry, and other areas, becoming an essential part of our lives. One such product is Bilirubin which has developed particularly rapidly in recent years. Do you know about Bilirubin?
The official answer:Bilirubin is a type of bile pigment and is the main pigment in human bile. Bilirubin is the main metabolite of iron porphyrin compounds in the body, which is toxic and can cause irreversible damage to the brain and nervous system, but also functions as an antioxidant and can inhibit the oxidation of linoleic acid and phospholipids. Bilirubin is an important basis for the clinical determination of jaundice and an important indicator of liver function.
What’s the application of Bilirubin?
- Bilirubin has a variety of pharmacological effects and is the main raw material for the manufacture of artificial bilirubin. Pharmacological experiments have proved that it has a good inhibitory effect on W256 tumor, and the inactivation rate and inhibition index of B encephalitis virus is 1 to 1.5 times higher than that of deoxycholic acid and bile acid; it also Chemicalbook is an effective therapeutic drug for liver diseases, which has the effect of proliferating new cells without destroying liver tissues, and can treat serum hepatitis and liver sclerosis, etc. In addition, bilirubin has Sedative, analgesic, antipyretic and hypotensive. Promote red blood cell neogenesis and other effects.
- Used in the determination of bilirubin in artificial cowberry, preparation of artificial cowberry, and biochemical research.
- Biochemical research. Analytical chemistry. Biochemical studies. Synthetic Oxaliplatin. Antioxidant protects membrane phospholipids from oxidation by hydrogen peroxide radicals. Protects neurons from oxidative damage even at nanomolar concentrations.
- Antioxidant, protects membrane phospholipids from oxidation by hydrogen peroxide radicals.
Sincere to the customer and in good faith of quality is our forever followed motto. It’s the basement to be a human and do business. We take all responsibility for our products and service sincerely. We are a company integrating R&D, production, and sales. The design, research, and development of pharmaceutical intermediates including more than 330 kinds of pharmaceutical intermediates such as Anti-infectives, Cardiovascular and Cerebrovascular Systems, Digestive System, Santi-tumor, Nervous System, Geriatric Drugs, and Gynecological Drugs. At the same time, we have more than 4,000 factories in strategic cooperation with nearly 50,000 chemical products, so we can provide you with a one-stop purchasing service, which greatly saves customers’ procurement costs and time.
Hello, I’m Pew Ni, the chemical products one-stop solution expert.
Hi, I‘m Peter Ni, the founder of Sincere-Chem, I’ve been running a company in China that exporting chemicals, pharmaceuticals, and intermediates for over 70 countries now. And a range of 50,000 products with the best quality and competitive price to meet your different purchasing needs.
CEO Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CEO Phone Number:
Request A Free Quote
Keywords of Bilirubin
Bilirubin, 635-65-4 , buy Bilirubin, Bilirubin supplier, purchase Bilirubin, Bilirubin cost, Bilirubin manufacturer, order Bilirubin, high purity Bilirubin.