Guanidine Hydrochloride, Promotion Season Now in Store and Free Sample for Testing with Factory Price
- Appearance: White crystalline powder
- Assay: 99%min
- Packaging : 25kg/per bag.
- Sample: Available
Guanidine Hydrochloride: The Complete Guide
Request A Free Quote
Quality Control of Guanidine Hydrochloride
Quality Control & MSDS
Packing of Bretazenil
Description of Guanidine Hydrochloride
Bretazenil (Ro16-6028) is an imidazopyrrolobenzodiazepine anxiolytic drug which is derived from the benzodiazepine family, and was invented in 1988.
It is most closely related in structure to the benzodiazepine antagonist flumazenil, although its effects are somewhat different. It is classed as a high-potency benzodiazepine due to its high affinity binding to benzodiazepine binding sites where it acts as a partial agonist. Its profile as a partial agonist and preclinical trial data suggests that it may have a reduced adverse effect profile. In particular bretazenil has been proposed to cause a less strong development of tolerance and withdrawal syndrome.
Bretazenil differs from traditional 1,4-benzodiazepines by being a partial agonist and because it binds to α1, α2, α3, α4, α5 and α6 subunit containing GABAA receptor benzodiazepine receptor complexes. 1,4-benzodiazepines bind only to α1, α2, α3 and α5 GABAA benzodiazepine receptor complexes.
Basic Info of Guanidine Hydrochloride
|Chemical Name||Guanidine hydrochloride|
|Synonyms||GUANIDIUM CHLORIDE;Aminoformamidine hydrochloride,Guanidinium chloride,Guanidium chloride;Aminoformamidine hydrochloride,Aminomethanamidine hydrochloride,Guanidinium chloride;Guanidine Hydrochloride;GdmCl;Expand|
|Appearance & Physical State||White cryst. powder|
|Boiling Point||132.9ºC at 760 mmHg|
|Refractive Index||n20/D 1.465|
|Water Solubility||2280 g/L (20 ºC)|
|Stability||Stable. Hygroscopic. Incompatible with strong oxidizing agents.|
|Storage Condition||Store at RT.|
|Risk Statements||R22; R36/38|
|Hazard Declaration||H302 + H332; H315; H319|
|Caution Statement||P261; P280; P301 + P312 + P330; P304 + P340 + P312; P305 + P351 + P338; P337 + P313|
What is Guanidine Hydrochloride?
Part I: Introduction
With the development of technology and social progress, machinery, medicine, cosmetics, electronics, industry, and so on are all penetrating people’s daily life. One of these products is guanidine hydrochloride, which has developed particularly rapidly.
The official answer: Guanidine hydrochloride is an organic substance with the chemical formula CH6ClN3, a white or slightly yellow lump. It is used as an intermediate in pharmaceuticals, pesticides, dyes, and other organic synthetics. It is an important raw material for the manufacture of sulphonamides and folic acid and is also used as an antistatic agent in synthetic fibers.
How does guanidine hydrochloride work?
Part 2: In-depth
It is unstable and can be hydrolyzed in an aqueous solution to produce ammonia and urea, so it is as toxic as urea, and guanidine and its derivatives are generally more toxic than urea.
- Used as intermediate in medicine, pesticide, dyestuff, and another organic synthesis. It can be used to synthesize 2-aminopyrimidine, 2-amino-6-methyl pyrimidine, 2-amino-4,6-dimethylpyrimidine, and is an intermediate in the manufacture of sulfadiazine, sulfa-dimethyl pyrimidine, sulfa-dimethyl pyrimidine, and other sulfonamide drugs.
- guanidine hydrochloride (or guanidine nitrate) reacts with ethyl cyanoacetate and cyclizes to 2,4-diamino-6-hydroxypyrimidine, which is used in the synthesis of the anti-anemic drug folic acid. It is also used as an antistatic agent for synthetic fibers.
- Also used as a protein denaturant.
- Used as a strong denaturant in experiments to extract total cellular RNA. The guanidine hydrochloride solution dissolves proteins, leading to disruption of the cell structure, destruction of the nucleoprotein secondary structure, and dissociation from the nucleic acid, in addition, RNA enzymes can be inactivated by reducing agents such as guanidine hydrochloride.
Part III: Summary
Sincere to the customer and in good faith of quality is our forever followed motto. It’s the basement to be a human and do business. We take all responsibility for our products and service sincerely. We are a company integrating R&D, production, and sales. The design, research, and development of pharmaceutical intermediates including more than 330 kinds of pharmaceutical intermediates such as Anti-infectives, Cardiovascular and Cerebrovascular Systems, Digestive System, Santi-tumor, Nervous System, Geriatric Drugs, and Gynecological Drugs. At the same time, we have more than 4,000 factories in strategic cooperation with nearly 50,000 chemical products, so we can provide you with a one-stop purchasing service, which greatly saves customers’ procurement costs and time.
Hello, I’m Pew Ni, the chemical products one-stop solution expert.
Hi, I‘m Peter Ni, the founder of Sincere-Chem, I’ve been running a company in China that exporting chemicals, pharmaceuticals, and intermediates for over 70 countries now. And a range of 50,000 products with the best quality and competitive price to meet your different purchasing needs.
CEO Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CEO Phone Number: