L-carnitine CAS# 541-15-1
L-carnitine, Promotion Season Now in Store and Free Sample for Testing with Factory Price
- Appearance:White crystals or crystalline powder
- Assay: 99.0%min
- Packaging: 25kg/cardboard drum
- Sample: Available
L-carnitine: The Complete Guide
Request A Free Quote
Quality Control of L-carnitine
Quality Control & MSDS
Packing of L-carnitine
Description of L-carnitine
Carnitine is an amino acid derivative and nutrient involved in lipid (fat) metabolism in mammals and other eukaryotes. It is in the chemical compound classes of β-hydroxyacids and quaternary ammonium compounds, and because of the hydroxyl-substituent, it exists in two stereoisomers, the biologically active enantiomer L-carnitine, and the essentially biologically inactive D-carnitine.[bettersourceneeded] Both are available through chemical synthesis,[not verified in body] and the L-form is continuously biosynthesized in eukaryotic organisms from the proteinogenic amino acids lysine and methionine. In such eukaryotic cells, it is specifically required for the transport of fatty acids from the intermembraneous space in the mitochondria into the mitochondrial matrix during the catabolism of lipids, in the generation of metabolic energy.[bettersourceneeded] Carnitine was originally found as a growth factor for mealworms and labeled vitamin BT, although carnitine is not by biochemical definition a true vitamin. It is used efficaciously, clinically, in the treatment of some conditions, e.g. systemic primary carnitine deficiency, and it is available over the counter as a nutritional supplement, though its efficacy for most conditions for which it is advertised is controversial or not yet established.
Basic Info of L-carnitine
Appearance & Physical State
-32 ° (C=1, H2O)
2500 g/L (20 ºC)
S26; S36; S37/39
What is L-carnitine?
With the progress of science and technology and the development of society, chemical products have invariably permeated our daily lives, in medicine, food, cosmetics, electronics, industry, and other areas, becoming an essential part of our lives. One such product is L-carnitine which has developed particularly rapidly in recent years. Do you know about L-carnitine ?
The official answer:L-carnitine, also known as L-carnitine, vitamin BT, the chemical formula is C7H15NO3, chemical name is (R)-3-carboxy-2-hydroxy-N, N, N-trimethylpropionium hydroxide inner salt, representative drugs are levocarnitine. It is a kind of amino acid to promote the conversion of fat into energy, pure product is a white crystal or white transparent fine powder, very soluble in water, ethanol, methanol, slightly soluble in acetone, insoluble in ether, benzene, trichloromethane, ethyl acetate. L-carnitine is very easy to absorb moisture, has good water solubility and water absorption, and can withstand high temperatures above 200℃. It has no toxic side effects on the human body, red meat is the main source of L-carnitine, and the human body can synthesize it by itself to meet physiological needs. It is not a real vitamin, but a vitamin-like substance. It has various physiological functions such as fat oxidation and decomposition, weight loss, anti-fatigue, etc. It is widely used as a food additive for infant food, weight-loss food, food for athletes, nutritional supplements for middle-aged and elderly people, nutritional fortification for vegetarians, and animal feed additives.
What’s the application of L-carnitine ?
- L-carnitine is a newly approved animal nutrition fortification agent used in China. It is mainly used to strengthen protein-based additives, which can promote the absorption and utilization of fat. The amount used is 70-90mg/kg. (In terms of L-carnitine, 1g of tartaric acid salt is equivalent to 0.68g of L-carnitine).
- L-carnitine is a newly approved food fortification agent in China. It is mainly used to fortify soy-based baby food to promote the absorption and utilization of fat. China’s regulations can be used in cookies, drinks, and milk beverages, the use of 600 ~ 3000mg/kg; in solid Chemicalbook drinks, drinks and capsules, the use of 250 ~ 600mg/kg; in milk powder, the use of 300 ~ 400mg/kg; in infant formula, the use of 70 ~ 90mg/kg (in L-carnitine, 1g Tartaric acid salt is equivalent to 0.68g L-carnitine).
- Used in drugs, nutritional health products, functional drinks, feed additives, etc.
- Appetite enhancer.
- It can promote fatty acid oxidation in mitochondria and achieve other biochemical functions, including acetyl buffering and maintaining sufficient concentration of co-Chemicalbook enzyme A in mitochondria under anaerobic production, stimulating tricarboxylic acid cycle, and stimulating ATP export from mitochondria under sustained muscle movement. It is used for healthy animal growth.
Sincere to the customer and in good faith of quality is our forever followed motto. It’s the basement to be a human and do business. We take all responsibility for our products and service sincerely. We are a company integrating R&D, production, and sales. The design, research, and development of pharmaceutical intermediates including more than 330 kinds of pharmaceutical intermediates such as Anti-infectives, Cardiovascular and Cerebrovascular Systems, Digestive System, Santi-tumor, Nervous System, Geriatric Drugs, and Gynecological Drugs. At the same time, we have more than 4,000 factories in strategic cooperation with nearly 50,000 chemical products, so we can provide you with a one-stop purchasing service, which greatly saves customers’ procurement costs and time.
Hello, I’m Pew Ni, the chemical products one-stop solution expert.
Hi, I‘m Peter Ni, the founder of Sincere-Chem, I’ve been running a company in China that exporting chemicals, pharmaceuticals, and intermediates for over 70 countries now. And a range of 50,000 products with the best quality and competitive price to meet your different purchasing needs.
CEO Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CEO Phone Number:
Request A Free Quote
Keywords of L-carnitine
L-carnitine , 541-15-1, buy L-carnitine , L-carnitine supplier, purchase L-carnitine , L-carnitine cost, L-carnitine manufacturer, order L-carnitine , high purity L-carnitine