Stannous chloride dihydrate CAS# 10025-69-1
Stannous chloride dihydrate, Promotion Season Now in Store and Free Sample for Testing with Factory Price
- Appearance:White particles
- Assay: 97.0%min
- Packaging: 25kg/carton.
- Sample: Available
Stannous chloride dihydrate: The Complete Guide
Request A Free Quote
Quality Control of Stannous chloride dihydrate
Quality Control & MSDS
Packing of Stannous chloride dihydrate
Description of Stannous chloride dihydrate
Tin(II) chloride, also known as stannous chloride, is a white crystalline solid with the formula SnCl2. It forms a stable dihydrate, but aqueous solutions tend to undergo hydrolysis, particularly if hot. SnCl2 is widely used as a reducing agent (in acid solution), and in electrolytic baths for tin-plating. Tin(II) chloride should not be confused with the other chloride of tin; tin(IV) chloride or stannic chloride (SnCl4).
Basic Info of Stannous chloride dihydrate
tin dichloride dihydrate
dichlorotin,dihydrate;Stannous chloride dihydrate;Tin(II) chloride dihydrate;
H314; H317; H332; H335; H341; H361; H373; H410
P260; P280; P303 + P361 + P353; P304 + P340 + P310; P305 + P351 + P338
GHS05, GHS07, GHS08, GHS09
Appearance & Physical State
colorless to white, odorless solid
1187 g/L (20 ºC)
Stable. Incompatible with strong oxidizing agents, alkali metals, ammonia, alcohols, alkalies, nitrates, boron trifluoride, boron trichloride, carbides.
Store at RT.
What is Stannous chloride dihydrate?
With the progress of science and technology and the development of society, chemical products have invariably permeated our daily lives, in medicine, food, cosmetics, electronics, industry, and other areas, becoming an essential part of our lives. One such product is Stannous chloride dihydrate which has developed particularly rapidly in recent years. Do you know about Stannous chloride dihydrate?
The official answer:Stannous chloride dihydrate is an inorganic substance with the chemical formula Cl2Sn.2H2O, which is colorless or white monoclinic crystalline, soluble in alcohol, ether, acetone, glacial acetic acid, used as a reducing agent, mordant, decolorizer, and used in the electroplating industry for tin plating.
What’s the application of Stannous chloride dihydrate?
- Used as reducing agent, mordant, decolorizing agent, used for tin plating in the electroplating industry
- Used for colorimetric determination of silver, lead, arsenic, molybdenum, etc., also used as reducing agent and mordant
- Mainly used in acid tin plating, as the main salt. Tin in the plating solution is the divalent state, high cathodic efficiency, the general dosage of 40 ~ 60 kg / L. Can also be used in the glass mirror industry, as a silver nitrate plating sensitizer, so that the brightness of the coating is good, in ABS plating when adding this product plating is not easy to fall off
- Used as a reducing agent in the manufacture of dye intermediates. Used as a component of ultra-high pressure lubricating oil. Used as the bleaching agent. Used for the sensitization treatment of mercury plating in mirror making, the silver film formed has good brightness, and the mercury is firmly combined with the product. Used in the electroplating industry for tin plating and copper plating of mechanical parts. In ABS plastic plating is used for sensitization Chemicalbook treatment so that the plating layer is not easy to fall off. It is also used in the synthesis of pharmaceuticals, a catalyst of organic synthesis, and an activator of vulcanization of butyl rubber products. It is used as a mordant in dyeing and as an anti-dyeing agent in the printing and dyeing process. Stabilizer for spice industry. Food reducing agents, antioxidant, such as asparagus cans, pineapple juice.
Sincere to the customer and in good faith of quality is our forever followed motto. It’s the basement to be a human and do business. We take all responsibility for our products and service sincerely. We are a company integrating R&D, production, and sales. The design, research, and development of pharmaceutical intermediates including more than 330 kinds of pharmaceutical intermediates such as Anti-infectives, Cardiovascular and Cerebrovascular Systems, Digestive System, Santi-tumor, Nervous System, Geriatric Drugs, and Gynecological Drugs. At the same time, we have more than 4,000 factories in strategic cooperation with nearly 50,000 chemical products, so we can provide you with a one-stop purchasing service, which greatly saves customers’ procurement costs and time.
Hello, I’m Pew Ni, the chemical products one-stop solution expert.
Hi, I‘m Peter Ni, the founder of Sincere-Chem, I’ve been running a company in China that exporting chemicals, pharmaceuticals, and intermediates for over 70 countries now. And a range of 50,000 products with the best quality and competitive price to meet your different purchasing needs.
CEO Email: email@example.com
CEO Phone Number:
Request A Free Quote
Keywords of Stannous chloride dihydrate
Stannous chloride dihydrate, 10025-69-1, buy Stannous chloride dihydrate, Stannous chloride dihydrate supplier, purchase Stannous chloride dihydrate, Stannous chloride dihydrate cost, Stannous chloride dihydrate manufacturer, order Stannous chloride dihydrate, high purity Stannous chloride dihydrate