CAS No.: 110-64-5
Molecular Formula: C4H8O2
1.07 g/mL at 25 °C(lit.)
1. Used as a plasticizer for alkyd resins, a crosslinking agent for synthetic resins, a bactericide, etc.
2. Can also be used to make 1,4-butanediol
3. It is a pesticide intermediate mainly used for the preparation of pesticides and agricultural chemicals.
4. It is a pharmaceutical intermediate that produces intermediates for vitamin B6.
5. A small amount for polymer production.
2-Butene-1,4-diolPackaging and Shipping
Storedin sealed container