Polixetonium chloride CAS#31512-74-0
Polixetonium chloride CAS#31512-74-0, Promotion Season Now in Store and Free Sample for Testing with Factory Price
- APPEARANCE Amber liquid
- CONCENTRATION % 60 Min
- DENSITY(20 oC) g/cm3 1.12 – 1.17
- PH(10% water solution) 5.0 – 7.0
Polixetonium chloride CAS#31512-74-0: The Complete Guide
Request A Free Quote
Usual Package Of Polixetonium chloride CAS#31512-74-0
220Kg net PE Drum
1100Kg net IBC
PERFORMANCE Of Polixetonium chloride CAS#31512-74-0
- Effective in both acidic and alkaline pH ranges.
- Compatible with other chemicals commonly used to treat swimming pool, and can be used in pools treated with chlorine chemicals, and its use may reduce the amount of these chemicals normally required.
- Exhibits potent antimicrobial activity combined with extremely low ocular irritancy, does not damage the ocular surface or tear film, facilitates wetting of surfaces (even contact lenses) and improves the ocular comfort.
PRINCIPLES Of Polixetonium chloride CAS#31512-74-0
The electrostatic bond between the cation and negative charge on the cell wall of algae, disrupts the cell function and kill it.
Product Parameters of Polixetonium chloride CAS#31512-74-0
|Chemical Name||Polixetonium chloride|
Polyoxy-1,2-ethanediyl(dimethyliminio)-1,2-ethanediyl(dimethyliminio)-1,2-ethanediyl dichloride;Polyquaternium 42;Poly[oxy-1,2-ethanediyl(dimethyliminio)-1,2-ethanediyl(dimethyliminio)-1,2-ethanediylchloride(1:2)];POLY [OXYETHYLENE(DIM ETHYLIMINO)ETHYL ENE(DIMETHYLIMIN O)ETHYLENEDICHLO RIDE] (known as BUTROL 77);MBC 115;polyoxyethylenedimethyliminoethylene dichloride;Poly(oxyethylene(dimethyliminio)ethylene(dimethylimino)ethylene dichloride);
Product Application of Polixetonium chloride CAS#31512-74-0
- Residential and Public Access:
- Used in residential and some public environments including swimming pools, spas, whirlpools and hot tubs, waterbed mattress water, aquariums and ornamental ponds and fountains.
- Industrial Process and Water Systems:
- Used on fresh water supplies for commercial and industrial systems such as water cooling towers (recirculating and once-through), air washer water systems, fire protection systems, textile water systems and pulp & paper water system
- Materials Preservatives:
- Used in the production of industrial items such as metal working fluids.
- Methods and Rates of Application:
To control the growth of algae in swimming pools add an initial dose of 100 ml – 180 ml per m3 of water. Add subsequent additions of 2 ml – 20 ml per m3 of water every 5 to 7 days after initial treatment for maintenance.
To control the growth of algae in spas, whirlpools or hot tubs. Add an initial dose of 4 ml – 95ml per m3 of water. Subsequent additions of 2 ml – 70 ml per m3 of water should be made every 5 to 7 days after initial dose for maintenance.
To control the growth of algae in ornamental ponds. Add an initial dose of 4 ml – 190 ml per m3 of water. Subsequent additions of 2 ml – 70 ml per m3 of water should be made every 5 to 7 days after initial dose for maintenance.To control the growth of algae in aquarium water systems. Add 1 ml to 480 ml according to volume of water. Do not use in aquariums with invertebrates or crustaceans e.g. crabs, shrimps, or crayfish.
To control the growth of algae, bacteria and fungi in recirculating cooling towers. An initial addition of 7 ml – 740 ml per m3 of water. Subsequent additions 2 ml – 460 ml per m3 of water should be employed every 1 to 5 days or as needed.
To control microbial growth that causes degradation of cooked starch used in paper manufacture. Add 75 to 750 ppm based on total weight of the starch and water. Do not use in paper and paperboard that will contact food.
To control slime-forming and sulfide-producing bacteria in petroleum secondary recovery systems. Using a continuous feed method add 340 ml – 2750 ml.
To inhibit the growth of bacteria in metalworking fluids employed as lubricants or coolants in machinery and processing metals. Add to diluted metalworking fluid at a concentration of 0.01 to 0.10 percent based on total weight of the metalworking fluid.
To control the growth of algae, bacteria and fungi in air washer water systems. An initial dose of 25 ml – 650 ml per m3 of water. Subsequent additions 18 ml – 650 ml per m3 of water should be employed 1 to 5 days or as needed.
To help control microorganisms that may foul or cause corrosion in fire water protection systems. For the initial dose add 50 ml – 90 ml per m3.
To inhibit the growth of bacteria in waterbed mattresses. 240 ml of product is applied to fiber waterbed mattress of 340 L – 680 L capacity. Add 15 L – 45 L capacity to a twin or hybrid type waterbed up to 340 L capacity. Repeat 10-12 months in fiber or foam beds. In free flow waterbeds repeat 18-24 months.
Factory and Equipment Show
Mode of Transportation
- By Air, fast but expensive.
- By Sea, usual and economy.
- By Train, suit for middle Asia countries.
- By Express, suit for small package.
A: Yes, we can supply you with the free sample.
A: Proforma invoice will be sent firstly after confirmation of order, enclosed our bank information. Payment by T/T, Western Union or Alibaba online.
A: You can get free samples for some products, you only need to pay the shipping cost or arrange a courier to us and take the samples. You can send us your product specifications and requests, we will manufacture the products according to your requests. You also could send samples for us to testing.
A: Different products with different MOQ, but we accept your any requests of the quantity.
A: Inventory 2-3 working days, new production 7-10 working days after payment confirmed. (Chinese holiday not included)
A: Yes, we can give you the most competitive price than any other official quote..
A: You can chat with us by Trademanager, MSN&Whatsapp online. You can choose your interested products and send inquiry to us. You can call us or email us directly then you will get our reply.
WHY THEY SAY TO US
Keywords of Polixetonium chloride CAS#31512-74-0
- Polixetonium chloride ,31512-74-0, buy Polixetonium chloride , Polixetonium chloride supplier, purchase Polixetonium chloride , Polixetonium chloride cost, Polixetonium chloride acid manufacturer, order Polixetonium chloride , high purity Polixetonium chloride .