COBALT(II) BROMIDE CAS# 7789-43-7 , Promotion Season Now in Store and Free Sample for Testing with Factory Price
Chemical Name: COBALT(II) BROMIDE
CAS No.: 7789-43-7
Molecular Formula: Br2Co
Molecular weight: 218.74
COBALT(II) BROMIDE CAS# 7789-43-7: The Complete Guide
Request A Free Quote
What is COBALT(II) BROMIDE CAS# 7789-43-7?
- With the progress of science and technology and the development of society, chemical products have invariably permeated our daily lives, in medicine, food, cosmetics, electronics, industry, and other areas, becoming an essential part of our lives. One such product is COBALT(II) BROMIDE which has developed particularly rapidly in recent years. Do you know about COBALT(II) BROMIDE?
- The official answer: Strontium
- Chinese alias: strontium bromide; Strontium bromide anhydrous; Ultra-dry strontium bromide; Strontium abate, 99% (METALSBASISEXCLUDINGBA), BA0.1% MAX; Ultra-dry strontium bromide, 99.995% (METALSBASIS); Strontium bromide anhydrous, 99% (METALSBASIS removes BA), BA0.1% is the highest; Strontium bromide, ultra-dry, 99.995% (METALSBASIS)
- English name: STRONTIUM BROMIDE
What’s the application of COBALT(II) BROMIDE CAS# 7789-43-7?
- Used in the pharmaceutical industry, strontium bromide has two kinds of anhydrous and hexahydrate. The anhydrous substance is a white hexagonal needle that is hygroscopic. Melting point 643 °C, thermal decomposition occurs above the melting point, relative density 4.216 (24/4 °C). It is soluble in water and soluble in ethanol. Its hexahydrate is white or colorless needle-like, hygroscopic, melting point 88.2 °C, relative density 2.386 (25/4 °C), very soluble in water, soluble in methanol, ethanol and pentanol, insoluble in ether. Absorbs ammonia. Dissolved in its crystalline water when heated, it loses all crystalline water when it is above 180 ° C. Preparation method: the strontium carbonate is dissolved in hydrobromic acid, the resulting solution is evaporated at room temperature to crystallize to get hexahydrate, and the anhydrous substance is obtained by heating the hexahydrate and adding ammonium bromide and reheating. Uses: For the pharmaceutical industry and laboratory reagents. (2016-01-13) Uses; It is used as an agent and analytical reagent in medicine
Sincere to the customer and in good faith of quality is our forever followed motto. It’s the basement to be a human and do business. We take all responsibility for our products and service sincerely. We are a company integrating R&D, production, and sales. The design, research, and development of pharmaceutical intermediates include more than 330 kinds of pharmaceutical intermediates such as Anti-infectives, Cardiovascular and Cerebrovascular Systems, Digestive systems, Santi-tumor, Nervous systems, Geriatric Drugs, and Gynecological Drugs. At the same time, we have more than 4,000 factories in strategic cooperation with nearly 50,000 chemical products, so we can provide you with a one-stop purchasing service, which greatly saves customers’ procurement costs and time.
Hello, I’m Pew Ni, the chemical products one-stop solution expert.
Hi, I‘m Peter Ni, the founder of Sincere-Chem, I’ve been running a company in China that exporting chemicals, pharmaceuticals, and intermediates for over 70 countries now. And a range of 50,000 products with the best quality and competitive price to meet your different purchasing needs.
CEO Email: email@example.com
CEO Phone Number:
Request A Free Quote
Keywords of COBALT(II) BROMIDE CAS# 7789-43-7
COBALT(II) BROMIDE ,7789-43-7, buy COBALT(II) BROMIDE, COBALT(II) BROMIDE supplier , purchase COBALT(II) BROMIDE , COBALT(II) BROMIDE cost , COBALT(II) BROMIDE manufacturer , order COBALT(II) BROMIDE, high purity COBALT(II) BROMIDE