Acesulfame potassium CAS# 55589-62-3
Acesulfame potassium , Promotion Season Now in Store and Free Sample for Testing with Factory Price
Chemical Name: Acesulfame potassium
CAS No.: 55589-62-3
Molecular Fomula: C11H14O
Molecular weight: 22800
Appearance: White, odorless, free flowing crystalline powder
Acesulfame potassium : The Complete Guide
Request A Free Quote
Description of Acesulfame potassium
Acesulfame potassium (ace-SUHL-faym), also known as acesulfame K (K is the symbol for potassium) or Ace K, is a calorie-free sugar substitute (artificial sweetener), and marketed under the trade names Sunett and Sweet One. In the European Union, it is known under the E number (additive code) E950. It was discovered accidentally in 1967 by German chemist Karl Clauss at Hoechst AG (now Nutrinova). In chemical structure, acesulfame potassium is the potassium salt of 6-methyl-1,2,3-oxathiazine-4(3H)-one 2,2-dioxide. It is a white crystalline powder with molecular formula C4H4KNO4S and a molecular weight of 201.24 g/mol.
Basic Info of Acesulfame potassium
Appearance & Physical State
White, odorless, free flowing crystalline powder
332.7ºC at 760 mmHg
What is Acesulfame potassium?
- With the progress of science and technology and the development of society, chemical products have invariably permeated our daily lives, in medicine, food, cosmetics, electronics, industry, and other areas, becoming an essential part of our lives. One such product is Ambroxan which has developed particularly rapidly in recent years. Do you know about Ambroxan?
- The official answer: Acesulfame is a food additive, a chemical, similar to saccharin, easily soluble in water, to increase the sweetness of food, no nutrition, good taste, no calories, with no metabolism in the body, no absorption (is the ideal sweetener for the elderly, obese patients, diabetics), good stability to heat and acid, etc., is currently the fourth generation of synthetic sweeteners in the world. It can produce a strong synergistic effect when mixed with other sweeteners, and can increase the sweetness by 30%~50% under general concentration.
Acesulfame has a strong sweetness, sweetness is about 130 times that of sucrose, presenting the taste properties similar to saccharin. It has a bitter taste at high concentrations.
What’s the application of Acesulfame potassium?
- Use non-nutritive sweetener, can be used in a variety of food, even like Ph3.0 drinks can also be used.
- Use for beverages, food, health products and other uses food sweetener
- Acesulfame is a fourth generation synthetic sweetener, which has a certain bitterness when used alone, and has a synergistic effect when mixed with aspartame or sweetener, and can cover up the bitterness afterwards. It is not absorbed by the human body after ingestion, does not produce heat, and is suitable for diabetic and obese patients. China’s regulations can be used in pastries Chemicalbook, jam (excluding canned), pickles, candy, preserves, beverages, ice cream and gummi, the largest dosage of 0.3g/kg; can also be used as table sweetener (tablets or powder), 40mg per tablet or per sachet.
- Uses “New generation”, heat stable sweetener, does not cause cancer and is not genotoxic. allelic variant of the Tas1r3 gene, a molecular taste response, which is a T1R3 receptor ligand.
- UsesA synthetic sweetener.
Sincere to the customer and in good faith of quality is our forever followed motto. It’s the basement to be a human and do business. We take all responsibility for our products and service sincerely. We are a company integrating R&D, production, and sales. The design, research, and development of pharmaceutical intermediates include more than 330 kinds of pharmaceutical intermediates such as Anti-infectives, Cardiovascular and Cerebrovascular Systems, Digestive systems, Santi-tumor, Nervous systems, Geriatric Drugs, and Gynecological Drugs. At the same time, we have more than 4,000 factories in strategic cooperation with nearly 50,000 chemical products, so we can provide you with a one-stop purchasing service, which greatly saves customers’ procurement costs and time.
Hello, I’m Pew Ni, the chemical products one-stop solution expert.
Hi, I‘m Peter Ni, the founder of Sincere-Chem, I’ve been running a company in China that exporting chemicals, pharmaceuticals, and intermediates for over 70 countries now. And a range of 50,000 products with the best quality and competitive price to meet your different purchasing needs.
CEO Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CEO Phone Number:
Request A Free Quote
Keywords of Acesulfame potassium
Acesulfame potassium, 55589-62-3, buy Acesulfame potassium, Acesulfame potassium supplier, purchase Acesulfame potassium Acesulfame potassium cost, Acesulfame potassium manufacturer, orderAcesulfame potassium, high purity Acesulfame potassium