Albendazole CAS# 54965-21-8
Albendazole , Promotion Season Now in Store and Free Sample for Testing with Factory Price
Chemical Name: Albendazole
CAS No.: 54965-21-8
Appearance: Colourless Crystalline Solid
Albendazole : The Complete Guide
Request A Free Quote
Description of Albendazole
Albendazole, marketed as Albenza among others, is medication used for the treatment of a variety of parasitic worm infestations. It is useful for giardiasis, trichuriasis, filariasis, neurocysticercosis, hydatid disease, pinworm disease, and ascariasis, among others. It is taken by mouth.
Common side effects include nausea, abdominal pains, and headaches. Potentially serious side effects include bone marrow suppression which usually improves on stopping the medication. Liver inflammation has been reported and those with prior liver problems are at greater risk. It is pregnancy category C in the United States and category D in Australia, meaning it may cause harm if taken by a pregnant women. Albendazole is a broad-spectrum antihelminthic agent of the benzimidazole type.
Albendazole developed in 1975. It is on the World Health Organization’s List of Essential Medicines, the most important medications needed in a basic health system. The wholesale cost in the developing world is between 0.01 and 0.06 USD per dose. In the United States, however, it is very expensive as of 2014 at about 50 USD per dose.
Basic Info of Albendazole
ALBENZA;methyl-5-propylthio-2-benzimidazole carbamate;Bruzol;methyl N-[5-(propylthio)-1H-benzimidazol-2-yl]carbamate;Albendazole;Expand
S53; S45; S37/39; S26
Appearance & Physical State
Colourless Crystalline Solid
What is Albendazole?
- With the progress of science and technology and the development of society, chemical products have invariably permeated our daily lives, in medicine, food, cosmetics, electronics, industry, and other areas, becoming an essential part of our lives. One such product is Ambroxan which has developed particularly rapidly in recent years. Do you know about Ambroxan?
- The official answer: Albendazole is an imidazole derivative broad-spectrum anthelmintic drug. It was discovered by GlaxoSmithKline’s Animal Health Laboratory in 1972. Albendazole is included in the World Health Organization’s Essential Medicines Standard List and is one of the most important essential health medicines.
Albendazole is a highly effective and low-toxic broad-spectrum anthelmintic. It can be used clinically against roundworms, pinworms, tapeworms, whipworms, hookworms, and fecal nematodes. After metabolized to sulfoxide or sulfone in the body, it inhibits the uptake of glucose by the parasite, leading to glycogen depletion of the worm, or inhibits the yohimbe acid reductase system, hindering the production of ATP and preventing the parasite from surviving and reproducing.
What’s the application of Albendazole?
- It is used as an anthelmintic, effective against both gastrointestinal nematodes and liver flukes in animals. It can with feed. It is a effective broad-spectrum anthelmintic, and is one of the benzimidazoles with the broadest anthelmintic spectrum and strongest anthelmintic effect. It can to remove roundworms, pinworms, hookworms, whipworms, treat various types of cysticercosis, and also for deworming of domestic animals.
- It to prevent and control cabbage downy mildew, rice blast, tobacco powdery mildew, anthrax, etc. Broad-spectrum anthelmintic. It can to expel roundworms, pinworms, tapeworms, whipworms, etc.
- It is an efficient and broad-spectrum anthelmintic drug, which has significant effects on liver fluke, tapeworm, lung and gastrointestinal nematodes. It is one of the strongest benzimidazoles and is the first choice for the prevention and treatment of parasitic diseases in livestock and poultry. The product is effective against adult liver fluke and larvae of cattle and sheep, and large slices of trematodes, and the reduction rate can reach 90-100%. In recent years, it has \to have a strong effect on bovine cysticercus, and after treatment, the cysticercus is reduced and the lesions disappear. Besides, it can also \ to prevent parasitic infections, so it can be more effective in promoting the growth of sheep and increasing wool production.
- It is a effective broad-spectrum anthelmintic. It can block the absorption of various nutrients and glucose by the worm, resulting in the depletion of the worm’s glycogen, making it impossible for the parasite to survive and reproduce. It\ to treat single or mixed sense caused by roundworms, pinworms, whipworms, hookworms, etc. It binds microtubule proteins and inhibits the polymerization of microtubules.
- UsesA broad-spectrum anti-parasitic agent of the benzimidazole class.
Sincere to the customer and in good faith of quality is our forever followed motto. It’s the basement to be a human and do business. We take all responsibility for our products and service sincerely. We are a company integrating R&D, production, and sales. The design, research, and development of pharmaceutical intermediates include more than 330 kinds of pharmaceutical intermediates such as Anti-infectives, Cardiovascular and Cerebrovascular Systems, Digestive systems, Santi-tumor, Nervous systems, Geriatric Drugs, and Gynecological Drugs. At the same time, we have more than 4,000 factories in strategic cooperation with nearly 50,000 chemical products, so we can provide you with a one-stop purchasing service, which greatly saves customers’ procurement costs and time.
Hello, I’m Pew Ni, the chemical products one-stop solution expert.
Hi, I‘m Peter Ni, the founder of Sincere-Chem, I’ve been running a company in China that exporting chemicals, pharmaceuticals, and intermediates for over 70 countries now. And a range of 50,000 products with the best quality and competitive price to meet your different purchasing needs.
CEO Email: email@example.com
CEO Phone Number:
Request A Free Quote
Keywords of Albendazole
Albendazole, 54965-21-8, buy Albendazole supplier, purchase Albendazole Albendazole cost, Albendazole manufacturer, orderAlbendazole, high purity Albendazole