Ammonium dihydrogen phosphateDetails
Chemical Name:Ammonium dihydrogen phosphate
Molecular Formula: H6NO4P
Ammonium dihydrogen phosphateProperties
MAIN CONTENTS(As NH4H2PO4)
INSOLUBLE MATTERS IN WATER
WHITE CRYSTAL, GRANULAR
Ammonium dihydrogen phosphateUsage
1. It is mainly used to prepare compound fertilizer, and can also be directly applied to farmland.
2. Used as an analytical reagent and a buffer.
3. Used as a leavening agent, dough conditioner, yeast foodstuff, brewing fermentation aid, buffer in the food industry. Also used as an animal feed additive.
4. It is a high-efficiency nitrogen and phosphorus compound fertilizer. It can be used as flame retardant for wood, paper and fabric, dispersant for fiber processing and dye industry, glaze for enamel, compounding agent for fire retardant coating, cockroach for matchstick and candle core, dry powder fire extinguishing agent. Also used in printing plate making and pharmaceutical manufacturing.
5. Used as fertilizer, fire retardant, also used in printing plate making, medicine and other industries.
6. Prepare buffer and medium to prepare flame retardant and dry powder fire extinguishing agent for phosphate, phosphor, wood, paper and fabric.
7. It can be used as flame retardant for wood, paper and fabric, dispersant for fiber processing and dye industry, compounding agent for fire retardant coating, dry powder fire extinguishing agent, etc.
Ammonium dihydrogen phosphatePackaging and Shipping
Packing: Bag, Net weight: 25kg per Bag
Ammonium dihydrogen phosphateStorage
The warehouse is ventilated and dryat low temperatureseparately fromfood materials.