AMMONIUM SULFITE, Promotion Season Now in Store and Free Sample for Testing with Factory Price
Chemical Name: Ambroxan
CAS No.: 10196-04-0
Molecular Fomula: H8N2O3S
Molecular weight: 116.14
Appearance: Colorless monoclinic crystalline system
AMMONIUM SULFITE: The Complete Guide
Request A Free Quote
Basic Info of ammoniumsulphite
Ammonium sulfonate;Diammonium sale;Diammonium sulfite;Diammonium sulfonate;Ammonium sulphite; Expand
Supplemental Hazard Statements
Contact with acids liberates toxic gas.
P261; P305 + P351 + P338
H315; H319; H335
Appearance & Physical State
Stable. Efflorescent. Incompatible with acids, strong oxidizing agents.
What is ammoniumsulphite?
- With the progress of science and technology and the development of society, chemical products have invariably permeated our daily lives, in medicine, food, cosmetics, electronics, industry, and other areas, becoming an essential part of our lives. One such product is AMMONIUM SULFITE which has developed particularly rapidly in recent years. Do you know about AMMONIUM SULFITE?
- The official answer: Ammonium sulfate is an inorganic compound with the chemical formula (NH4)2SO3. colorless monoclinic crystals, soluble in water, its aqueous solution is weakly alkaline. Slightly soluble in alcohol. Insoluble in acetone and carbon disulfide. Easily oxidized in air. 60-70℃ decomposition. Mainly used in the paper industry, also used as a reducing agent in the photographic industry, used as the raw material of hair curling liquid in the daily chemical industry. It can be made from the reaction between the absorption solution of acid tail gas and ammonium bicarbonate, and then separated and dried by centrifugation.
What’s the application of ammoniumsulphite?
Overview of ammoniumsulphite
- Ammonium sulfate is a colorless crystal, easily deliquescent. Easily soluble in water, its aqueous solution is weakly alkaline, slightly soluble in ethanol, insoluble in acetone. It is easily oxidized to ammonium sulfate in the air. When heated, it can be decomposed into ammonia and sulfur dioxide.
- Method: It can be made by absorbing the tail gas of sulfuric acid with water, then reacting with ammonium bicarbonate, separating, and drying.
- The reaction formula is as follows: industrial ammonium sulfite content: first-class products ≥ 85%, secondary products ≥ 80%. Mainly used in the paper industry, ammonium sulfite pulp and paper, can also be used in the laboratory to produce sulfur dioxide, photographic, chemical industry, dyeing industry, reducing agent and curling water raw materials and production of chemical intermediates, etc., can also be used as chemical fertilizer for agricultural production.
- The product can be packed in plastic bags lined with plastic and woven bags outside and should be stored in a cool, dry warehouse to prevent oxidation and moisture, and the storage time should not be too long.
- This product was first produced in 1967 in Shandong Tai’an paper mill, where the ammonium sulfite method was tested, and sulfur dioxide gas was produced by burning sulfur ore or sulfur, and ammonia was absorbed to produce liquid ammonium sulfite.
Sincere to the customer and in good faith of quality is our forever followed motto. It’s the basement to be a human and do business. We take all responsibility for our products and service sincerely. We are a company integrating R&D, production, and sales. The design, research, and development of pharmaceutical intermediates include more than 330 kinds of pharmaceutical intermediates such as Anti-infectives, Cardiovascular and Cerebrovascular Systems, Digestive systems, Santi-tumor, Nervous systems, Geriatric Drugs, and Gynecological Drugs. At the same time, we have more than 4,000 factories in strategic cooperation with nearly 50,000 chemical products, so we can provide you with a one-stop purchasing service, which greatly saves customers’ procurement costs and time.
Hello, I’m Pew Ni, the chemical products one-stop solution expert.
Hi, I‘m Peter Ni, the founder of Sincere-Chem, I’ve been running a company in China that exporting chemicals, pharmaceuticals, and intermediates for over 70 countries now. And a range of 50,000 products with the best quality and competitive price to meet your different purchasing needs.
CEO Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CEO Phone Number:
Request A Free Quote
Keywords of ammoniumsulphite
AMMONIUM SULFITE,10196-04-0,Ro 16-6028,Membrane Transporter/Ion Channel,GABA Receptor, buy AMMONIUM SULFITE , AMMONIUM SULFITE supplier , purchase AMMONIUM SULFITE , AMMONIUM SULFITE cost , AMMONIUM SULFITE manufacturer , order AMMONIUM SULFITE , high purity AMMONIUM SULFITE.