Bisphenol S Typical Properties
Bisphenol S Application
1. Mainly used as fixing agent.
2. Can be used as plating solution additive, leather tanning agent, dispersant for high temperature disperse dyeing, phenolic resin hardening accelerator, resin flame retardant, etc.
3. Intermediates for pesticides, dyes and additives.
4. The substitute of bisphenol A can be used as the raw material of polycarbonate, epoxy resin, polyester, phenolic resin, and the raw material of polysulfone and polyethersulfone.
5. It can be used to manufacture color photographic materials, contrast contrast enhancers, thermal recording materials (color developing agents), daily surfactants and high-efficiency deodorants.
6. Fixing agent A can be prepared with bisphenol S as raw material (foreign trade name is CibatexPA).
Bisphenol S Packaging and Shipping
Bisphenol S Storage
Stored in a dry and ventilated place away from sunlight.
Handling and storage:
Wash your body thoroughly after handling. Remove contaminated clothing and wash before reuse. Prevent contact with eyes and skin.
There are no reviews yet.