Chemical Name:Calcium acetate
CAS No.: 62-54-4
Molecular Formula: C4H6CaO4
The results conforms with USP27
1. Used in the manufacture of acetone, acetic acid and polyester industries
2. Used as food stabilizer and corrosion inhibitor
3. Used as a synthesis reagent and acetate synthesis
4. Calcium acetate is a good food calcium fortifier and its absorption effect is better than inorganic calcium. It can be used in infant foods, the dosage is 3.0-6.0g/kg.
5. For analytical reagents, organic synthesis, printing and dyeing, and the pharmaceutical industry
6. Used as food stabilizer, chelating agent, mold inhibitor, buffer, flavoring agent and corrosion inhibitor
Calcium acetatePackaging and Shipping
Packing:Net weight, 25kg per drum
The warehouse is ventilated and dryat low temperatureandstored separately from food materials.
There are no reviews yet.