Molecular Formula: C22H18Cl2FNO3
Appearance:Yellow transparent viscous liquid or crystalline semisolid
Cyfluthrin Typical Properties
Yellow transparent viscous liquid or knot Crystalline semisolid
Acidity (Based on H2SO4)(%)
Acetone insoluble matter(%)
1. Strong light stability, strong contact and stomach toxicity.
2. It has good effects on various larvae and aphids such as lepidoptera, and has rapid effects and long residual effect. It is suitable for cotton, tobacco, vegetables, soybeans, peanuts, corn and other crops. Such as the control of cotton bollworm, cotton red spider, in the egg incubation period, with 5% EC 4.5 ~ 7.5mL / 100m2, spray 7.5 ~ 15kg of water.
3. Control cotton aphid, in the cotton seedling stage, use 5% emulsifiable oil 1.5 ~ 3mL / 100m2, spray 7.5kg of water. The control of cabbage caterpillar, peach aphid and rapeseed meal was sprayed with 5% emulsifiable concentrate 2000-3000 times, and the control of Plutella xylostella, Spodoptera exigua, and Spodoptera litura was sprayed at the same concentration before the 3rd instar larvae.
4. Control the soybean heartworm, in the pod-forming stage of the bean, use 5% EC 4.5-7.5mL/100m2 to spray 7.5kg of water, which can cure the soybean meal.
5. Prevention and control of tea mites, tea caterpillars, etc., in the germination period of 2 to 3 instar larvae, spray with 5% emulsifiable concentrate 2000-4000 times. Be careful not to use it near mulberry gardens, fish ponds, water sources, or beekeeping.
6. The insecticidal activity of beta-cypermethrin is more than 1 times higher than that of normal cyfluthrin, and the effective concentration is 1/2 of cyfluthrin when used. It is a synthetic pyrethroid insecticide with contact and stomach toxicity, wide insecticidal spectrum, rapid knockdown, and long-lasting use. It is used for controlling pests such as pear, pear, and wood. The larvae have a good killing effect, can also effectively control certain underground pests, and have a repellent effect on some adults.
7. This product is highly effective in killing insects, has good effects on a variety of scale larvae, and can effectively control certain underground pests.
8. Mainly by contact and stomach toxicity, no systemic and fumigation effects. The insecticidal spectrum is wide, the effect is rapid, and the effect period is long.
9. It has ovicidal activity and has a repellent effect on some adults.
Cyfluthrin Packaging and Shipping
Stored at temperature of 0-6°C