diisopropylethylamine CAS 7087-68-5
DIEA , Promotion Season Now in Store and Free Sample for Testing with Factory Price
Chemical Name: diisopropylethylamine
Appearance:APHA: <20 Liquid
diisopropylethylamine: The Complete Guide
Request A Free Quote
Description of diisopropylethylamine
- N,N-DIEA, or Hünig’s base, DIPEA or DIEA, is an organic compound and an amine. It is used in organic chemistry as a base. Because the nitrogen atom is shielded by the two isopropyl groups and an ethyl group only a proton is small enough to easily fit. Like 2,2,6,6-tetramethylpiperidine, this compound is a good base but a poor nucleophile, which makes it a useful organic reagent. Hünig’s base is named after the German chemist Siegfried Hünig. The compound is a colourless liquid.
- Hünig’s base is commercially available. It is traditionally prepared by the alkylation of diisopropylamine with diethyl sulfate. If necessary, the compound can be purified by distillation from potassium hydroxide.
Basic Info of diisopropylethylamine
R11; R22; R34; R52/53
GHS02, GHS05, GHS06, GHS08
P201; P261; P280; P304 + P340 + P312; P305 + P351 + P338 + P310; P308 + P313
H226; H302; H315; H318; H331; H335; H360D
Appearance & Physical State
clear, colorless to light yellow liquid
Store in dark
What is diisopropylethylamine?
- With the progress of science and technology and the development of society, chemical products have invariably permeated our daily lives, in medicine, food, cosmetics, electronics, industry, and other areas, becoming an essential part of our lives.
- One such product is DIEA which has developed particularly rapidly in recent years. Do you know about DIEA?
- The official answer:Colourless transparent liquid, soluble in alcohols, ethers and other organic solvents, alkaline, flammable, volatile, with the odour of amines and irritating. Irritating to eyes, skin, mucous membranes and upper respiratory tract. Inhalation causes inflammation of the larynx and bronchi, oedema, spasm, chemical pneumonia and pulmonary oedema. Exposure can cause burning sensation, coughing, wheezing, shortness of breath, headache, nausea and vomiting.
What’s the application of diisopropylethylamine?
N,N-DIEA is a colourless and transparent liquid, insoluble in water and soluble in acetone and other organic solvents.DIPEA is an important pesticide and pharmaceutical intermediate, which can be used to synthesize anaesthetics and herbicides, and can also participate in various catalytic reactions as a site-blocking amine.
Sincere to the customer and in good faith of quality is our forever followed motto. It’s the basement to be a human and do business. We take all responsibility for our products and service sincerely. We are a company integrating R&D, production, and sales. The design, research, and development of pharmaceutical intermediates include more than 330 kinds of pharmaceutical intermediates such as Anti-infectives, Cardiovascular and Cerebrovascular Systems, Digestive systems, Santi-tumor, Nervous systems, Geriatric Drugs, and Gynecological Drugs. At the same time, we have more than 4,000 factories in strategic cooperation with nearly 50,000 chemical products, so we can provide you with a one-stop purchasing service, which greatly saves customers’ procurement costs and time.
Hello, I’m Pew Ni, the chemical products one-stop solution expert.
Hi, I‘m Peter Ni, the founder of Sincere-Chem, I’ve been running a company in China that exporting chemicals, pharmaceuticals, and intermediates for over 70 countries now. And a range of 50,000 products with the best quality and competitive price to meet your different purchasing needs.
CEO Email: email@example.com
CEO Phone Number:
Request A Free Quote
Keywords of diisopropylethylamine
DIEA,7087-68-5, buy DIEA, DIEA supplier, purchase DIEA, DIEA cost, DIEA manufacturer, order DIEA, high purity DIEA