Folpet Quick Details
Product Name: Folpet
CAS No: 133-07-3
Molecular Formula: C9H4Cl3NO2S
Molecular Weight: 296.56
Appearance: white crystal
Folpet Typical Properties
1. Chloromethane based protective fungicides.
2. Spray is mainly used to control various diseases of grain and oil crops, vegetables and fruit trees, etc. 50% wettable powder 300 ~ 500 times liquid spray was used for the control of rice blast.
3. Spraying was performed at the beginning of the disease peak period, and spraying was performed once at the beginning of the ear and once at the full ear period.
4. To control rice sheath blight, spray with 40% wettable powder 200 times liquid. To control wheat rust and scab, spray with 40% wettable powder 250 times liquid. 50% wettable powder 500 times liquid spray for the control of downy mildew in rapeseed. 50% wettable powder 200 ~ 250 times liquid spray for prevention and treatment of peanut leaf spot.
5. In addition, still can use at preventing and controlling potato late blight, tomato early blight, Chinese cabbage downy mildew, melon kind downy mildew and powdery mildew, tobacco anthracnose, apple anthracnose, grape downy mildew and powdery mildew, tea yun wen leaf blight, round spot disease, white star disease to wait.
25kg/ drum, or as customized package.
Sheltered, dry, dark place for storage.