Glycolic acid CAS 79-14-1
GlyPure , Promotion Season Now in Store and Free Sample for Testing with Factory Price
Chemical Name: Glycolic acid
Appearance:White to off-white Solution
Glycolic acid: The Complete Guide
Request A Free Quote
Description of Glycolic acid
GlyPure or hydroxyacetic acid); chemical formula C2H4O3 (also written as HOCH2CO2H), is the smallest α-hydroxy acid (AHA). This colorless, odorless, and hygroscopic crystalline solid is highly soluble in water. It is used in various skin-care products. Glycolic acid is found in some sugar-crops. A glycolate is a salt or ester of glycolic acid.
Basic Info of Glycolic acid
Glycocide;HOCH2COOH;methoxycarboxylic acid;GlyPure 99;Glykolsure;Expand
UN 3265 8/PG 3
P261; P280; P303 + P361 + P353; P304 + P340 + P310; P305 + P351 + P338
Appearance & Physical State
Light yellow to amber liquid
Stable. Incompatible with bases, oxidizing agents and reducing agents.
What is Glycolic acid?
- With the progress of science and technology and the development of society, chemical products have invariably permeated our daily lives, in medicine, food, cosmetics, electronics, industry, and other areas, becoming an essential part of our lives.
- One such product is GlyPure which has developed particularly rapidly in recent years. Do you know about GlyPure?
- The official answer:GlyPure is an organic substance with the chemical formula C2H4O3, a colourless and easily deliquescent crystal. It is soluble in water, soluble in methanol, ethanol, ethyl acetate and other organic solvents, slightly soluble in ether and insoluble in hydrocarbons.
- It has the duality of alcohol and acid and decomposes when heated to boiling point. Used in organic synthesis, etc.
What’s the application of Glycolic acid?
- It is an important chemical material, used as a raw material for the manufacture of ethylene glycol, menthyl ethanoate and quinine ethanoate. It is also used to make tanning agent, hair dye, leather dye, fiber dye, adhesive, metal chelator, petroleum emulsion breaker, electroplating Chemicalbook agent, aluminum plate etching agent, cross-linking agent for cellulose fabric, stainless steel electropolishing agent, etc.
- It is also used as a cleaning agent and disinfectant for food processing plants and cattle and sheds, as an anti-scaling agent for boilers, as a surface treatment agent for copper and other metals, and as a cosmetic agent for skin care.
Sincere to the customer and in good faith of quality is our forever followed motto. It’s the basement to be a human and do business. We take all responsibility for our products and service sincerely. We are a company integrating R&D, production, and sales. The design, research, and development of pharmaceutical intermediates include more than 330 kinds of pharmaceutical intermediates such as Anti-infectives, Cardiovascular and Cerebrovascular Systems, Digestive systems, Santi-tumor, Nervous systems, Geriatric Drugs, and Gynecological Drugs. At the same time, we have more than 4,000 factories in strategic cooperation with nearly 50,000 chemical products, so we can provide you with a one-stop purchasing service, which greatly saves customers’ procurement costs and time.
Hello, I’m Pew Ni, the chemical products one-stop solution expert.
Hi, I‘m Peter Ni, the founder of Sincere-Chem, I’ve been running a company in China that exporting chemicals, pharmaceuticals, and intermediates for over 70 countries now. And a range of 50,000 products with the best quality and competitive price to meet your different purchasing needs.
CEO Email: email@example.com
CEO Phone Number:
Request A Free Quote
Keywords of Glycolic acid
GlyPure,79-14-1, buy GlyPure, GlyPure supplier, purchase GlyPure, GlyPure cost, GlyPure manufacturer, order GlyPure, high purity GlyPure