irgacure 907 , Promotion Season Now in Store and Free Sample for Testing with Factory Price
Chemical Name:irgacure 907
CAS No.: 71868-10-5
Molecular Formula: C15H21NO2S
Molecular weight: 279.4
irgacure 907 : The Complete Guide
Request A Free Quote
Basic Info of Ambroxan
GHS07, GHS08, GHS09
H302; H360; H411
P201; P280; P301 + P312 + P330; P308 + P313
Appearance & Physical State
White to yellow powder
420.1ºC at 760 mmHg
What is 2-Methyl-4'-(methylthio)-2-morpholinopropiophenone ?
- With the progress of science and technology and the development of society, chemical products have invariably permeated our daily lives, in medicine, food, cosmetics, electronics, industry, and other areas, becoming an essential part of our lives. One such product is 2-Methyl-4′-(methylthio)-2-morpholinopropiophenone which has developed particularly rapidly in recent years. Do you know about 2-Methyl-4′-(methylthio)-2-morpholinopropiophenon?
- The official answer: UV photoinitiator 907 can be used in the ink curing process, absorbing UV radiation energy and forming radicals or cations, triggering monomer and oligomer polymerization, cross-linking, and grafting reactions, in a very short period of time to make the ink cured into a three-dimensional network structure of polymers.
What’s the application of Ambroxan?
- Photoinitiator 907 is a highly efficient UV initiator for initiating UV polymerization reactions of unsaturated pre-polymerized systems. For example: acrylic resins and mono- and poly-functional vinyl monomers.
- The initiator molecule has certain light absorption ability in the UV region (250~400nm) or visible region (400~800nm). After absorbing light energy directly or indirectly, the initiator molecule jumps from the ground state to the excited monocline state, and then to the excited trilinear state by inter-system scampering; after the excited monocline state or trilinear state undergoes single molecule or bimolecular chemistry, the active fragments that can initiate monomer polymerization are produced.
- These active fragments can be free radicals, cations, anions, etc. According to the different initiation mechanisms, photoinitiators can be divided into free radical polymerization photoinitiators and cationic photoinitiators, of which the free radical polymerization photoinitiators are most widely used. Photoinitiator 907 unique high absorption characteristics make it particularly suitable for UV-curable inks and Chemicalbook colored coatings. UV inks contain a larger amount of photoinitiators, it is these photoinitiators in the printing process to promote the rapid drying of ink.
- These photoinitiators themselves are not stable, even in the dark environment, it is very easy to dark reaction, produce a nucleus of ink gelation, followed by a large area of gelation phenomenon, especially when preserving the metal ink, more likely to occur in a similar situation.
- Therefore, it is recommended to store the ink pigment and connecting material separately, and when it is to be used, it can be mixed by stirring with large machinery. Highly efficient photoinitiators are used in UV-curable systems for long-term non-yellowing and extended storage. Specially for UV-curable coatings, inks and adhesives containing pigments colored curing system of an initiator, can be used with 184, ITX and other initiators.
- Can be used in colored ink systems, paper/metal and plastic varnishes and electronic inks. It can also be used as UV absorber in cosmetics and other industries. The recommended addition amount is 2-6%. Used as an initiator in light-curing materials. UV-curable coatings and inks.
Sincere to the customer and in good faith of quality is our forever followed motto. It’s the basement to be a human and do business. We take all responsibility for our products and service sincerely. We are a company integrating R&D, production, and sales. The design, research, and development of pharmaceutical intermediates include more than 330 kinds of pharmaceutical intermediates such as Anti-infectives, Cardiovascular and Cerebrovascular Systems, Digestive systems, Santi-tumor, Nervous systems, Geriatric Drugs, and Gynecological Drugs. At the same time, we have more than 4,000 factories in strategic cooperation with nearly 50,000 chemical products, so we can provide you with a one-stop purchasing service, which greatly saves customers’ procurement costs and time.
Hello, I’m Pew Ni, the chemical products one-stop solution expert.
Hi, I‘m Peter Ni, the founder of Sincere-Chem, I’ve been running a company in China that exporting chemicals, pharmaceuticals, and intermediates for over 70 countries now. And a range of 50,000 products with the best quality and competitive price to meet your different purchasing needs.
CEO Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CEO Phone Number:
Request A Free Quote
Keywords of 2-Methyl-4'-(methylthio)-2-morpholinopropiophenone
2-Methyl-4′-(methylthio)-2-morpholinopropiophenone,71868-10-5,Ro 16-6028,Membrane Transporter/Ion Channel,GABA Receptor, buy 2-Methyl-4′-(methylthio)-2-morpholinopropiophenone , 2-Methyl-4′-(methylthio)-2-morpholinopropiophenone supplier , purchase 2-Methyl-4′-(methylthio)-2-morpholinopropiophenone , 2-Methyl-4′-(methylthio)-2-morpholinopropiophenone cost , 2-Methyl-4′-(methylthio)-2-morpholinopropiophenone manufacturer , order 2-Methyl-4′-(methylthio)-2-morpholinopropiophenone , high purity 2-Methyl-4′-(methylthio)-2-morpholinopropiophenone.