Chemical Name: L( )-Cysteine
CAS No.: 52-90-4
Molecular Formula: C3H7NO2S
Molecular Weight: 121.15
Appearance: White crystalline powder
L( )-CysteineTypical Properties
White crystalline powder
280 g/L (25℃)
1. Mainly used in medicine, cosmetics, biochemical research and other aspects.
2. Used in bread materials to promote the formation of gluten and promote fermentation, mold release, and prevent aging.
3. Used in natural juices to prevent oxidation of vitamin C and prevent juice from turning brown.
4. This product has detoxification effect and can be used for acrylonitrile poisoning and aromatic acid poisoning.
5. This product also has the function of preventing radiation damage to the human body and also a drug for treating bronchitis.
6.In cosmetics it ismainly used in beauty water, perm liquid, anti-sun skin cream and so on.
L( )-CysteinePackaging and Shipping
Placed in a cool dry place