Manganese sulfate monohydrateDetails
Chemical Name:Manganese sulfate monohydrate
Molecular Formula: H2MnO5S
Appearance: White Powder
Manganese sulfate monohydrate Typical Properties
Manganese sulfate monohydrate Usage
1. One of the important trace element fertilizerswhich can be used as base fertilizer, soaking seeds, seed dressing, top dressing and foliar spraying topromote crop growth and increase yield.
2. In the animal husbandry and feed industry, it is used as a feed additivewithfattening effecttomake livestock and poultry develop well.
3. It is the raw material ofthe paint and ink driers manganesenaphthalate solution.
4. Used as a catalyst when synthesizing fatty acids.
5. Used as raw material for paper making, ceramics, printing and dyeing, ore flotation, electrolytic manganese production and other manganese salts.
Manganese sulfate monohydrate Packaging and Shipping
Manganese sulfate monohydrate Storage
Stored in cool dry ventilated place away from fire, heat, light, acids and food materials