Molecular Formula: (C6H8O4)n
Appearance:White or yellow particles
Poly(D-lactide) Typical Properties
White or yellow particles
Viscosity average MW
Number average MW
Max 10 ppm
1. Used inmedicinefieldfordisposable infusion apparatusandfree disassembly type suture
2. Used as drug controlled releaseandsustained release agent
3. Used as scaffolds for tissue engineering, bone fixation and bone repairing material
4. Used for injection of microcapsules and microspheres, implants and animal organs
Poly(D-lactide) Packaging and Shipping
Packing: 500g/Aluminum Foil Bag or 25kg/drum
1. According to biodegradable materials,in order to ensure product quality,a special package to aviod water is very neccessary.
2. We filled high qurity dry nitorgen in the Polyethylene bag for hot plastic, the outer lining of thermal plastic foil pouch, built-in desiccant. All the packing is done in a highly clean room.
3. All of the polymers should be stored at 0 ° C or less, and should prevent hydrolysis. Before opening, the product should be allowed to adjust to room temperature to avoid condensation polymer concentrate combined with moisture in the bag. To re-opened after the product packaging sealing, must be of high purity dry nitrogen filled to prevent moisture generated in the bag.