Poly(vinyl alcohol) CAS 9002-89-5
PVA , Promotion Season Now in Store and Free Sample for Testing with Factory Price
Chemical Name: Poly(vinyl alcohol)
Appearance:White to cream Powder
Poly(vinyl alcohol): The Complete Guide
Request A Free Quote
Description of Poly(vinyl alcohol)
Poly(vinyl alcohol) (PVOH, PVA, or PVAl) is a water-soluble synthetic polymer. It has the idealized formula [CH2CH(OH)]n. It is used in papermaking, textiles, and a variety of coatings. It is white (colourless) and odorless. It is sometimes supplied as beads or as solutions in water
Basic Info of Poly(vinyl alcohol)
poly(vinyl alcohol) macromolecule
R23/24/25; R36/38; R39/23/24/25
P260; P308 + P311
Appearance & Physical State
white or cream solid
23.5ºC at 760 mmHg
Stable. Combustible. Dust may form explosive mixtures with air. Incompatible with strong oxidizing agents.
Keep away from heat, sparks, and flame. Store in a tightly closed container. Store in a cool, dry, well-ventilated area away from incompatible substances. Flammables-area.
What is Poly(vinyl alcohol)?
- With the progress of science and technology and the development of society, chemical products have invariably permeated our daily lives, in medicine, food, cosmetics, electronics, industry, and other areas, becoming an essential part of our lives.
- One such product is PVA which has developed particularly rapidly in recent years. Do you know about PVA?
- The official answer:PVA is an organic compound with the chemical formula [C2H4O]n. It has the appearance of a white flaky, flocculent or powdered solid and is odourless.
- It is soluble in water (above 95°C), slightly soluble in dimethyl sulfoxide, insoluble in gasoline, paraffin, vegetable oil, benzene, toluene, dichloroethane, carbon tetrachloride, acetone, ethyl acetate, methanol, ethylene glycol, etc.
What’s the application of Poly(vinyl alcohol)?
- PVA is a widely used water-soluble polymer, PVA can quickly dissolve in water to form a stable colloid, between the performance of plastics and rubber, in addition to fiber raw materials, but also a large number of Chemicalbook production of coatings, adhesives, paper processing agents, emulsifiers, dispersants, films and other products, applications throughout the textile, food, pharmaceutical, construction, wood processing, paper, printing, agriculture, steel, polymer chemicals and other industries.
Sincere to the customer and in good faith of quality is our forever followed motto. It’s the basement to be a human and do business. We take all responsibility for our products and service sincerely. We are a company integrating R&D, production, and sales. The design, research, and development of pharmaceutical intermediates include more than 330 kinds of pharmaceutical intermediates such as Anti-infectives, Cardiovascular and Cerebrovascular Systems, Digestive systems, Santi-tumor, Nervous systems, Geriatric Drugs, and Gynecological Drugs. At the same time, we have more than 4,000 factories in strategic cooperation with nearly 50,000 chemical products, so we can provide you with a one-stop purchasing service, which greatly saves customers’ procurement costs and time.
Hello, I’m Pew Ni, the chemical products one-stop solution expert.
Hi, I‘m Peter Ni, the founder of Sincere-Chem, I’ve been running a company in China that exporting chemicals, pharmaceuticals, and intermediates for over 70 countries now. And a range of 50,000 products with the best quality and competitive price to meet your different purchasing needs.
CEO Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CEO Phone Number:
Request A Free Quote
Keywords of Poly(vinyl alcohol)
PVA,9002-89-5, buy PVA, PVA supplier, purchase PVA, PVA cost, PVA manufacturer, order PVA, high purity PVA