Pyrrole CAS# 109-97-7
Pyrrole , Promotion Season Now in Store and Free Sample for Testing with Factory Price
Chemical Name: Pyrrole
CAS No.: 109-97-7
Molecular Fomula: C4H5N
Molecular weight: 67.09
Appearance: Form liquid Color transparent, almost colorless to brown
Pyrrole: The Complete Guide
Request A Free Quote
Description of Pyrrole
Pyrrole is a heterocyclic aromatic organic compound, a five-membered ring with the formula C4H4NH. It is a colorless volatile liquid that darkens readily upon exposure to air. Substituted derivatives are also called pyrroles, e.g., N-methylpyrrole, C4H4NCH3. Porphobilinogen, a trisubstituted pyrrole, is the biosynthetic precursor to many natural products such as heme.
Pyrroles are components of more complex macrocycles, including the porphyrins of heme, the chlorins, bacteriochlorins, chlorophyll, and porphyrinogens.
Basic Info of pyrrole
R10; R20; R25; R41
Appearance & Physical State
colourless to brown liquid with chloroform odour
60 g/L (20 ºC)
Stable. Incompatible with strong acids, strong oxidizing agents. Combustible.
2.31 (vs air)
What is pyrrole?
- With the progress of science and technology and the development of society, chemical products have invariably permeated our daily lives, in medicine, food, cosmetics, electronics, industry, and other areas, becoming an essential part of our lives. One such product is Ambroxan which has developed particularly rapidly in recent years. Do you know about Ambroxan?
- The official answer: Pyrrole is a five-membered heterocyclic compound containing a nitrogen heteroatom, its molecular formula is C4H5N, colorless liquid, boiling point 130~131℃, relative density 0.9691 (20/4℃). soluble in water, soluble in ethanol, ether and other organic solvents. Pyrrole and its congeners exist in bone tar, the amount present in coal tar is very small, and can fractional distillation of bone tar; or treating bone tar with dilute alkali, then acidifying it and fractional distillation for purification.
What’s the application of pyrrole?
- Use spices. It to formulate fruit-based and spice flavors. Used in the synthesis of pharmaceuticals and spices and other fine chemicals
- Use its derivatives are used as raw materials for organic synthesis, pharmaceuticals, pesticides, spices, rubber vulcanization accelerators, epoxy resin curing agents, etc.
- Used as chromatographic analysis standard, also used in organic synthesis and pharmaceutical industry as intermediates in the synthesis of pharmaceuticals, spices, etc.
- Used in the synthesis of medical Chemicalbook drugs, pesticides, and dyes. In the pharmaceutical industry can be used for the synthesis of irloxacin (Irloxacin), pyrrolimidine (Piromidic), pyrrovalerone (Pyrovalerone), pyrrocaine (Pyrrocaine) and disease extinction (TMT), and so on.
- Use test gold selenite and silicic acid. Determination of chromate, gold, iodate, mercury, selenite, silicon, and vanadium.
Sincere to the customer and in good faith of quality is our forever followed motto. It’s the basement to be a human and do business. We take all responsibility for our products and service sincerely. We are a company integrating R&D, production, and sales. The design, research, and development of pharmaceutical intermediates include more than 330 kinds of pharmaceutical intermediates such as Anti-infectives, Cardiovascular and Cerebrovascular Systems, Digestive systems, Santi-tumor, Nervous systems, Geriatric Drugs, and Gynecological Drugs. At the same time, we have more than 4,000 factories in strategic cooperation with nearly 50,000 chemical products, so we can provide you with a one-stop purchasing service, which greatly saves customers’ procurement costs and time.
Hello, I’m Pew Ni, the chemical products one-stop solution expert.
Hi, I‘m Peter Ni, the founder of Sincere-Chem, I’ve been running a company in China that exporting chemicals, pharmaceuticals, and intermediates for over 70 countries now. And a range of 50,000 products with the best quality and competitive price to meet your different purchasing needs.
CEO Email: email@example.com
CEO Phone Number:
Request A Free Quote
Keywords of Pyrrole
Pyrrole, 109-97-7, buy Pyrrole, Pyrrole supplier, purchase Pyrrole Pyrrole cost, Pyrrole manufacturer, orderPyrrole, high purity Pyrrole