The results conforms with Enterprise standards
1. Production of polystyrene (PS), expanded polystyrene (EPS), acrylonitrile-styrene binary copolymer (SAN)
2. Production of unsaturated resins (UPR), synthetic resins and protective coatings.
3. Production of styrene butadiene rubber (SBR), styrene butadiene latex (SBL), thermoplastic styrene butadiene rubber (SBS) and other products.
4. Production of polyethylene, styrene butadiene rubber engineering plastics (such as ABS, AAS, etc.), ion exchange resins, medicines and other raw materials.
5. For organic synthesis and resin synthesis
6. It is used to prepare copper plating brightener, which can be leveled and brightened.
7. Can be used for table food, cakes, condiments, desserts, snacks, canned foods, candies.
8. Electron microscopy analysis, organic synthesis.
StyrenePackaging and Shipping
Packing: Drum, Net weight: 200kg per Drum
The warehouse is ventilated and dryat low temperature; it is stored separately fromfood materials.