SURFACTANT , Promotion Season Now in Store and Free Sample for Testing with Factory Price
Chemical Name: SURFACTANT
Molecular Formula: C13H27SO3Na
Molecular weight: 0
SURFACTANT: The Complete Guide
Request A Free Quote
Description of SURFACTANT
Tomadol 1-9 is a substance that can significantly reduce the surface tension of the target solution. It has a fixed hydrophilic and lipophilic group, and can be aligned on the surface of the solution.
Basic Info of SURFACTANT
Tomadol 1-9;as surfactant;SURFACTANT;Bio-Terge AS-40 CG-PN;Exfie UDA-50;PAT WET 70;Surfonic L-12 6
What is SURFACTANT?
- With the progress of science and technology and the development of society, chemical products have invariably permeated our daily lives, in medicine, food, cosmetics, electronics, industry, and other areas, becoming an essential part of our lives. One such product is Tomadol 1-9 which has developed particularly rapidly in recent years. Do you know about Tomadol 1-9?
- The official answer: Surfactant is a substance that can significantly reduce the surface tension of the target solution. It has a fixed hydrophilic and lipophilic group, and can be aligned on the surface of the solution. The molecular structure of surfactants is amphoteric: one end is a hydrophilic group, the other end is a hydrophobic group; the hydrophilic group is often a polar group, such as carboxylic acid, sulfonic acid, sulfuric acid, amino or amine group and its salts , hydroxyl, amide group, ether bond, etc. can also be used as polar hydrophilic groups; while hydrophobic groups are often non-polar hydrocarbon chains, such as hydrocarbon chains with more than 8 carbon atoms. Surfactants are divided into ionic surfactants (including cationic surfactants and anionic surfactants), nonionic surfactants, amphoteric surfactants, compound surfactants, and other surfactants.
What’s the application of SURFACTANT?
- Surfactant is a new type of chemical product that emerged at the same time as plastics, synthetic rubber and synthetic fibers with the development of petrochemical industry in the 1940s. Its function is to significantly reduce the interfacial tension between the two phases of water and other substances, resulting in wetting or de-wetting, emulsification or demulsification, foaming or defoaming, and solubilization. Surfactants are widely used in industrial and agricultural production and daily life.
- In the flotation of galena, the surfactant (such as sodium xanthate) in the flotation agent is adsorbed on the surface of galena to generate lead xanthate. The acid group is combined with the metal on the solid surface, and the tail of the hydrocarbon group is arranged outward, which reduces the wettability of galena, and is attached to the bubble to float up to achieve the purpose of separation and enrichment from the vein surface. It is also an important auxiliary agent in film production. Adding this type of auxiliary agent in the production of photosensitive film will improve the wetting and spreading properties of the emulsion, so that the photographic emulsion can be uniformly coated on the film base at a certain speed and thickness. It is also the main component of the emulsifier. It adsorbs at the interface to form an interface film to protect the dispersed phase droplets, so that Chemicalbook does not aggregate and stratify during collision, thus obtaining a stable emulsion. Common ones are emulsified pesticides, emulsified asphalt, high-speed cutting lubricants and emulsified explosives. In daily life, laundry detergent is the most common surfactant. Using its lipophilic group, the oil stains on the clothes are gradually curled into oil droplets, which leave the surface of the article, and then are dispersed and suspended in the medium, and removed after washing. In agriculture, foliar fertilizers containing surfactants are applied to the leaves of crops, which have the characteristics of fast fertilizer efficiency, low cost and significant yield increase effect, and have been widely used in crops such as tea, watermelon and grapes.
- Because there is a layer of wax on the leaves of crops, the water droplets are not easy to spread. After adding this kind of leaf fertilizer, the water droplets spread quickly on the leaves, so that the nutrients in the water are absorbed by the crops. Two-phase interfaces are ubiquitous, and wherever there is an interface, surfactants can be used to change its interface properties, so it can also be used in textiles, pharmaceuticals, cosmetics, food, shipbuilding, civil engineering, mining, and civil washing and other industries.
- The chemical additives necessary for many industrial sectors, although the amount is small, the effect is very large.
Sincere to the customer and in good faith of quality is our forever followed motto. It’s the basement to be a human and do business. We take all responsibility for our products and service sincerely. We are a company integrating R&D, production, and sales. The design, research, and development of pharmaceutical intermediates include more than 330 kinds of pharmaceutical intermediates such as Anti-infectives, Cardiovascular and Cerebrovascular Systems, Digestive systems, Santi-tumor, Nervous systems, Geriatric Drugs, and Gynecological Drugs. At the same time, we have more than 4,000 factories in strategic cooperation with nearly 50,000 chemical products, so we can provide you with a one-stop purchasing service, which greatly saves customers’ procurement costs and time.
Hello, I’m Pew Ni, the chemical products one-stop solution expert.
Hi, I‘m Peter Ni, the founder of Sincere-Chem, I’ve been running a company in China that exporting chemicals, pharmaceuticals, and intermediates for over 70 countries now. And a range of 50,000 products with the best quality and competitive price to meet your different purchasing needs.
CEO Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CEO Phone Number:
Request A Free Quote
Keywords of SURFACTANT
Tomadol 1-9, buy Tomadol 1-9, Tomadol 1-9 supplier , purchase Tomadol 1-9, Tomadol 1-9 cost , Tomadol 1-9 manufacturer , order Tomadol 1-9, high purity Tomadol 1-9