TANTALUM ETHOXIDE , Promotion Season Now in Store and Free Sample for Testing with Factory Price
Chemical Name: TANTALUM ETHOXIDE
CAS No.: 6074-84-6
Molecular Formula: C10H25O5Ta
Molecular weight: 406.25
TANTALUM ETHOXIDE : The Complete Guide
Request A Free Quote
Description of Pentaethoxytantalum
Tantalum(V) ethoxide is an metalorganic compound with formula Ta2(OC2H5)10, often abbreviated as Ta2(OEt)10. It is a colorless solid that dissolves in some organic solvents but hydrolyzes readily. In solution, it aggregates to form bioctahedral dimers with composition [(EtO)4Ta(μ-OEt)]2. Several approaches for preparing tantalum(V) ethoxide are known but salt metathesis from tantalum(V) chloride is generally the most successful synthetic approach. It is mainly used for the manufacture of tantalum(V) oxide thin-film materials by approaches including chemical vapor deposition, atomic layer deposition, and sol-gel processing. These materials have semiconductor, electrochromic, and optical applications.
Basic Info of TANTALUM ETHOXIDE
ethanolate,tantalum(5+);Ethanol, tantalum(5+) salt;
P280; P305 + P351 + P338; P310
What is TANTALUM ETHOXIDE?
- With the progress of science and technology and the development of society, chemical products have invariably permeated our daily lives, in medicine, food, cosmetics, electronics, industry, and other areas, becoming an essential part of our lives. One such product is TANTALUM ETHOXIDE which has developed particularly rapidly in recent years. Do you know about TANTALUM ETHOXIDE?
- The official answer: Ethanol tantalum(V), also known as ethanol tantalum, is an organic raw material with molecular formula C10H25O5Ta and molecular weight of 406.2901.
What’s the application of TANTALUM ETHOXIDE?
- Ethanol tantalum can be used to prepare tantalum oxide or metallic tantalum coatings by chemical vapor deposition (CVD) deposition; hydrolysis of ethanol tantalum followed by heating can also produce tantalum oxide powder, which can produce high purity grades of tantalum oxide.
- High specific area tantalum oxide films have been produced in the United States using ethanolic tantalum as a precursor. These films exhibit good optical activity and have potential applications in solar cells and photocatalysts.
- Ethanol tantalum can be used in plasma technology to generate ultrafine tantalum carbide powders.
- The main application of ethanol tantalum for surface coating is the preparation of tantalum nitrideChemicalbook or tantalum oxide. Because of their high dielectric properties and stability, tantalum nitride and tantalum oxide are mainly used in the protective and dielectric layers of electronic components.
- Tantalum ethoxide produces tantalum nitride in circuit boards with a high melting point and a structure of micro grains. This nitride layer structure in the circuit board allows the diffusion of copper in contact with silicon or silicon dioxide to be inhibited.
- In addition, it has also been noted that tantalum nitride can tolerate higher temperatures than other barrier metals without degradation, making tantalum with ethanol tantalum as a precursor and tantalum nitride a superior barrier layer for copper processes.
- The main alcohol salts of tantalum are methanol tantalum, ethanol tantalum, propanol tantalum, butanol tantalum, and isobutanol tantalum. Among them, ethanol tantalum is the most widely used. The alcohol salt of tantalum can be dissolved in most organic substances, so it is an ideal precursor Chemicalbook body for tantalum oxide.
- Tantalum and most compounds of tantalum are relatively stable. Tantalum metal does not react with ethanol under usual conditions. There are currently two main methods of synthesizing ethanolic tantalum, one is the chloride chemistry method and the other is the “sacrificial” anode method.
Sincere to the customer and in good faith of quality is our forever followed motto. It’s the basement to be a human and do business. We take all responsibility for our products and service sincerely. We are a company integrating R&D, production, and sales. The design, research, and development of pharmaceutical intermediates include more than 330 kinds of pharmaceutical intermediates such as Anti-infectives, Cardiovascular and Cerebrovascular Systems, Digestive systems, Santi-tumor, Nervous systems, Geriatric Drugs, and Gynecological Drugs. At the same time, we have more than 4,000 factories in strategic cooperation with nearly 50,000 chemical products, so we can provide you with a one-stop purchasing service, which greatly saves customers’ procurement costs and time.
Hello, I’m Pew Ni, the chemical products one-stop solution expert.
Hi, I‘m Peter Ni, the founder of Sincere-Chem, I’ve been running a company in China that exporting chemicals, pharmaceuticals, and intermediates for over 70 countries now. And a range of 50,000 products with the best quality and competitive price to meet your different purchasing needs.
CEO Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
CEO Phone Number:
Request A Free Quote
Keywords of TANTALUM ETHOXIDE
TANTALUM ETHOXIDE,6074-84-6,Ro 16-6028,Membrane Transporter/Ion Channel,GABA Receptor, buy TANTALUM ETHOXIDE , TANTALUM ETHOXIDE supplier , purchase TANTALUM ETHOXIDE , TANTALUM ETHOXIDE cost , TANTALUM ETHOXIDE manufacturer , order TANTALUM ETHOXIDE , high purity TANTALUM ETHOXIDE.