Tetramethylammonium hydroxide pentahydrateQuick Details
Chemical Name: Tetramethylammonium hydroxide pentahydrate
CAS No.: 10424-65-4
Molecular Formula: C4H23NO6
Molecular weight: 181.23
Appearance: Whitecolorless crystal
Tetramethylammonium hydroxide pentahydrateTypical Properties
Tetramethylammonium hydroxide pentahydrateUsage
1. Silicone rubber, methyl silicone oil additives and polarographic analysis reagents.
2. In organic silicon, as dimethyl silicone oil, phenylmethyl silicone oil, silicone diffusion pump oil, solvent-free silicone moulding plastics, silicone rubber and other catalysts.
3. In the aspect of analysis, as polarographic reagent, ashless alkali is used to precipitate many metal elements in product purification.
4. In the production of organic silicon wafer, it is often used as brightener, cleaner and touch agent for computer silicon wafer.
5. As a catalyst, tetramethylammonium hydroxide has the advantage of heating up after reaction, which can decompose it into gas and drive it away from the product.
Tetramethylammonium hydroxide pentahydratePackaging andShipping
25 kg/Iron bucket.
Tetramethylammonium hydroxide pentahydrateStorage
Keep the seal and keep it under low temperature and dry condition.