Trifluoroacetic acid CAS 76-05-1
CF3COOH , Promotion Season Now in Store and Free Sample for Testing with Factory Price
Chemical Name: Trifluoroacetic acid
Trifluoroacetic acid: The Complete Guide
Request A Free Quote
Description of Trifluoroacetic acid
- CF3COOHis an organofluorine compound with the chemical formula CF3CO2H. It is a colorless liquid with a sharp odor similar to vinegar, but stronger in acidity. TFA is an analogue of acetic acid with the three hydrogen atoms replaced by three fluorine atoms.
- The acidity of TFA is approximately 34,000 times stronger than that of acetic acid due to the electronegativity of the trifluoromethyl group. TFA is widely used in organic chemistry for various purposes.
Basic Info of Trifluoroacetic acid
TFA;tri-fluoro-acetic acid;PERFLUOROACETATE;Acetic acid, trifluoro-;TRIFLUOROACETATE;Expand
R20; R35; R52/53
H314; H332; H412
P261; P273; P280; P303 + P361 + P353; P304 + P340 + P310; P305 + P351 + P338
Appearance & Physical State
Stable. Incompatible with combustible material, strong bases, water, strong oxidizing agents. Non-combustible. Hygroscopic. May react violently with bases.
3.9 (vs air)
97.5 mm Hg ( 20 °C)
What is Trifluoroacetic acid?
- With the progress of science and technology and the development of society, chemical products have invariably permeated our daily lives, in medicine, food, cosmetics, electronics, industry, and other areas, becoming an essential part of our lives.
- One such product is CF3COOH which has developed particularly rapidly in recent years. Do you know about CF3COOH?
- The official answer:CF3COOH, with the chemical formula CF3COOH and a molecular weight of 114.02, can dissolve proteins if used in combination with carbon disulphide.
- It is also an excellent solvent for organic reactions and gives results that are difficult to obtain in normal solvents, e.g. the pyridine ring is preferentially hydrogenated when quinoline is catalyzed in normal solvents, but the benzene ring is preferentially hydrogenated in trifluoroacetic acid.
What’s the application of Trifluoroacetic acid?
It is mainly used in the production of new pesticides, pharmaceuticals and dyestuffs, etc. It also has a large potential for application development in the fields of materials, solvents, etc. Trifluoroacetic acid is mainly used in the synthesis of a variety of herbicides containing trifluoromethyl and heterocyclic Chemicalbook, and can now synthesize a variety of new herbicides with pyridine and quinoline groups; as an extremely strong protonic acid, it is widely used as a catalyst for the alkylation of aromatic compounds, acylation, olefin polymerization and other reactions
Sincere to the customer and in good faith of quality is our forever followed motto. It’s the basement to be a human and do business. We take all responsibility for our products and service sincerely. We are a company integrating R&D, production, and sales. The design, research, and development of pharmaceutical intermediates include more than 330 kinds of pharmaceutical intermediates such as Anti-infectives, Cardiovascular and Cerebrovascular Systems, Digestive systems, Santi-tumor, Nervous systems, Geriatric Drugs, and Gynecological Drugs. At the same time, we have more than 4,000 factories in strategic cooperation with nearly 50,000 chemical products, so we can provide you with a one-stop purchasing service, which greatly saves customers’ procurement costs and time.
Hello, I’m Pew Ni, the chemical products one-stop solution expert.
Hi, I‘m Peter Ni, the founder of Sincere-Chem, I’ve been running a company in China that exporting chemicals, pharmaceuticals, and intermediates for over 70 countries now. And a range of 50,000 products with the best quality and competitive price to meet your different purchasing needs.
CEO Email: email@example.com
CEO Phone Number:
Request A Free Quote
Keywords of Trifluoroacetic acid
CF3COOH,76-05-1, buy CF3COOH, CF3COOH supplier, purchase CF3COOH, CF3COOH cost, CF3COOH manufacturer, order CF3COOH, high purity CF3COOH