Chemical Name:Tween 60
CAS No.: 9005-67-8
Molecular Formula: C24H44O6
Appearance:Light yellow liquid or paste
Tween 60Typical Properties
Appearance at 25 ℃
Yellowish waxy solid
Hydroxyl number (mgKOH/g)
Acid Value:KOH mg/g
Moisture % m/m
1. This product is used as emulsifier, dispersant, stabilizer, diffusing agent, softener, antistatic agent, rust inhibitor, finishing agent for medicine, cosmetics, paints, textiles, food, pesticides, detergent production and metal. Surface rust cleaning industry, used as a viscosity reducer for oil extraction and transportation.
2. Used as emulsifier, defoamer, lubricant, detergent, antistatic agent, etc.
3. Used as emulsifier and diffuser
4. Used as a solubilizer, a diffusing agent, an antistatic agent, a stabilizer, a lubricant, etc.
5. As an O/W type food emulsifier, it can be used alone or in combination with Span-60, Span-65, and Spa-80. China’s regulations can be used for bread, the maximum use is 2.5g / kg; the maximum use of emulsifying essence is 1.5g / kg.
6. This product is used as an emulsifier in the food, pharmaceutical, plastics and cosmetics industries. It can also be used as a component of polyacrylonitrile fiber spinning oil. As a fiber post-processing softener, it can eliminate fiber static electricity and improve softness.
7. Nonionic surfactant. Tween 60 has been used in studies to evaluate the encapsulation of lipophilic components in the surfactant-based colloidal delivery system function.
Tween 60Packaging and Shipping
Stored in a cool dry place away fromdirect sunlight