Zinc sulfate heptahydrateQuick Details
Chemical Name: Zinc sulfate heptahydrate
CAS No.: 7446-20-0
Molecular Formula: H14O11SZn
Zinc sulfate heptahydrate Structure:
Appearance:Prismatic Crystallization of Colorless Oblique Crystal System
Zinc sulfate heptahydrateTypical Properties
Name of index
Zinc sulfate heptahydrateUsage
1. Used as dyeing mordant, wood preservative, paper bleaching agent, also used in medicine, artificial fibers, electrolysis, electroplating, pesticides and zinc salt production, etc.
2. Used for preparation of zinc supplements, astringents, etc.
3. It is used as mordant, wood preservative, bleaching agent in paper industry, medicine, artificial fibre, electrolysis, electroplating, pesticide and zinc salt production.
4. Zinc sulfate is a supplement of zinc in feed. It is a component of many enzymes, proteins and ribose in animals. It participates in carbohydrate and fat metabolism, and catalyzes the conversion of pyruvate and lactic acid to promote growth. Zinc deficiency can easily cause incomplete keratosis, dysplasia and hair deterioration, and can affect animal reproductive function.
5. It is mainly used in artificial fibre coagulant. It is used as mordant and alkali-resistant agent in printing and dyeing industry. It is the main raw material for the manufacture of inorganic pigments (such as zinc barium white), other zinc salts (such as zinc stearate, basic zinc carbonate) and zinc-containing catalysts. Used as wood and leather preservative, bone glue clarification and preservative. The pharmaceutical industry is used as an emetic. It can also be used to prevent diseases in fruit nurseries and to make cables and zinc micronutrients. Food-grade products can be used as nutritional supplements (zinc fortifiers) and so on.
Zinc sulfate heptahydratePackaging and Shipping
Packing: 25 kg bag or drum
Delivery: by air,by sea
Zinc sulfate heptahydrateStorage
Stored in a cool dry place out of direct sunlight.